ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:19:04 -0400
pat.

I agree!  I don't think one should have anything distract them while
praying, studying, or anything else that has to do with worship.  If we are
doing this, aren't we telling God that he isn't that impoortant and he has
to compete with something else in the background?  If we have background
distractions, how could we truely concentrate and/or focus on the Lord and
what He may have to say to us?

Just my .02.
Jenifer gilley
check out my blog