ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:23:59 -0600
In light of all I have learned in the last few hours, especial those things
I learned by reading my own blind exchange messages when they came back
through the listserv, I have made a decision.  I am buying a used, wore out,
un drivable, pickup truck, strapping empty 55 gallon drums to it, shoving
off from Florida, and heading for Cuba.  I won't be back so don't look for
me any time soon.  Plus, if you need any Cuban cigars, and you will once you
have heard how Castro has them rolled, I have a line on them.  You have to
buy 10,000 in a box at a time and they are shipped and route through Iran.
So, in other words, it takes awhile.  While you are waiting to receive your
shipment, you should be advised that a war could break out between North
Korea and Iran.  Nope.  Not with Iran and the United States nor North Korea
and the United States because by the time I reach Cuban shores, there won't
be any United States as we now know it.  Now, where did I put my social
security card.  I know Castro is a stickler for numbers.  No, wait.  That's
a body count, not numbers specifically.  Oh, well, it's only your civil
rights that get violated when you get killed for free speech utterances in
the wrong country.  Something we likely will be experiencing here in our new
land of freedom and total poverty.  And you thought Bangladesh was poor.
You ain't seen nothing yet.  Wait till those Canadians undercut our wages,
let them gays marry, redesign the true family, rob us of our high paying
jobs, cheating us, U S, out of our freedoms, and trucking all that dad blame
snow down here so they can build Mexican resorts up there after the trans
American highway is built through the Midwest.  We'll have Mexican's
marrying those ungodly Canadians over night.  Americans won't have any fun
any more.  What a bummer.  I heard, and the national network news outlets,
you know, the big ones like Fox and all, won't put this out but they plan on
rounding up all the blind people in the United States and shipping them down
to the Gulf coast to work as slave laborers on the oil rigs.  No pay, of
course, and little food.  Too bad if a hurricane blows up, too.  Besides,
who said we need blind people in our new country anyhow.  This is the end of
Braille as we know it.

Phil.