From:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 11:11:50 -0700

June Picnic in the Park

When:
Saturday, June 9, 2007 at 1:00 PM
Where:
Coeur d'Alene City Park
       Northwest Blvd & Mullan Rd
       Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814

Bring your favorite "picnic food" to share! (include recipe and / or brands please)

If you would please mention what you will be providing on the meetup RSVP.

We will meet at the park at 1:00 as close to the Gazebo as possible. Lets hope for some good weather!

If you would like to join the CDF we will have new-member packets available. Membership is $35.00

The Allergy Group is having an Ice Cream Social the same day & location at 2:00 for $1.00

More info to follow......http://celiacdisease.meetup.com/78/calendar/5828357/<http://celiacdisease.meetup.com/78/calendar/5828357/>

*******
*******