ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:21:45 -0700
I am approaching the last two or three chapters of the sequel to my first
Christian novel.  Some of you have read the first book called Coil of the
Snake.  The sequel is called Symbol of Evil.  Although the chapters which
are finished have not been proof read carefully, and they all will likely
have some changes made to the text, I thought some might like to read
chapter 1 which is called This Is Heaven.  It is my idea of what I think
Heaven will be like.  I am referring to the place we go now if we die and
not the New Heaven and the New earth referred to in the book of Revelation
so keep that in mind.  There is also a lot of theology discussed by Jesus as
he explains things to the man who has just arrived in Heaven.  This chapter
is almost 2500 lines long so this is why I didn't post it here on echurch.
There is no link on my website which allows you to access this chapter but
if you click on the link below, it will take you directly there.  If you
don't read the whole chapter the first time, just save the link in your
favorites folder and you can return to it any time.

www.safeplacefellowship.com/EVIL01.HTM