ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:50:12 -0700
You wouldn't called Woosun completely healed at this stage but he is doing
much better.  We still have a long ways to go, in human terms, but since
Jesus is running the show, I try not to worry about the time.  Anyhow, I
have been praying and talking with Woosun four days a week with an average
time of 2 hours, sometimes 3 hours, each time.  Friday, when I called him,
he said, I know I have much more healing to experience but he said, since he
hadn't been sleeping for days, he wanted to go back to bed that morning I
called and if he needed to make contact for prayer before tonight, he would
email me.  Well, he did email me over the weekend but reported he was still
doing much better.  So, keep praying for him and thanks for the prayers so
far because he really appreciates it.  For those new, Woosun lives in South
Korea and I pray with him, as you have read, on a regular bases.  He has
been diagnosed with OCD or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.  He is 37 years
old and has been going to counselors, Christian psychologists and
psychiatrists all of his life.  He was educated in the United States in a
seminary in Kansas and he has a psych degree from Oral Roberts University as
well.

Phil.

Phil.