ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 09:02:07 -0700
Echurch is a pretty informal list and we do, occasionally, just chat as we
have been lately.  Keep in mind, on the other hand, the echurch is really a
very basic, in nature, what some would call a support group.  That is, we
support each other through the Scriptures.  We had not been doing much for
awhile and the list was pretty quiet overall.  So, I posted a few things
which were off topic, sort of speak, and it turned into a snow ball effect
it appears.  Anyhow, this is just a friendly reminder that we need to move
back into more of the true purpose of the list.  We have, over the years,
actually had people leave because they said echurch was too chatty, in other
words, we talk too much.  Sounds just like a real church to me.  So, in
short, nobody is at fault here, except for me, but try to keep personal
postings to a minimum.  I don't want to lose anyone just because we filled
up their mail box.  By the way, Vicki is the list owner.  I just do what she
tells me as the moderator.  A chicken has lips, too.

Phil.