ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 15:22:42 -0400
Carol,
Thank you for sharing with us.  I am praying for your friends.  I can relate
to some extent with Steve's feelings.  I broke both ankles at the same time
and had to have a metal pin put in my ankle.  I was in a wheelchair for 3
and a half months and was off work for 5 and a half months.  Riding around
in a wheelchair with both legs elevated and sticking out in front of you is
not fun.  It is rough but our Lord will see him through.
Huggs,
Virgie and lady hoshi