ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 06:44:13 -0600
I couldn't get the food committee to try the energy bars. The vending
industry as a whole is trying to combat the "junk food junkie" issue with
"Balance For Life" program but no not really. A very small percentage of
people, next to zero look for healthy stuff here. I'm at a college so they
want Red Bull, Mountain Dew, Snickers and etc. I  may try the veggie chips,
if I can find them available in vend sized bags. The snack maker's idea of
less junk is Oreo cookies without the cream filling, some cookies without
the trans fats in them, which I do carry both, and can't remember when I
ordered the last box and will probably have to pull them off due to dating
soon.

Brad