ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 08:46:48 -0700
Good points Vinny.  I would agree.  He sure can reveal himself to anybody
anywhere in any way he chooses.  With his word being one way of primary
revelation, it really doesn't need changing.  I agree that translations can
bring clarity, but I have to think this is money driven.  Why is the Bible
still a best seller even today if it is, as some want to say, outdated.  I
never like the
Good News either.

Vicki