ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:40:03 -0700
they are predicting 4 more inches by this time tomorrow.  I went to the
dentist today to fix a broken root canal.  I was beginning to think I
wouldn't make it out alive.  Fortunately, there was no pain at all.  I go
back next week to have it finished.  The parking lot of this place at the
dentist's office, felt like wash board country roads.  The ice and snow that
remains is still quite bad in parking lots and side streets, many of which,
side streets that is, have never been plowed.  I was almost able to ice
skate to the front door of the office.

Phil.