ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:36:29 -0500
Karen, I do pray that your surgery will be the success that you are
hoping and praying for.  As far as the procedure itself is concerned,
I had cataracts removed from both of my eyes, and both turned out
perfectly.  Just want to encourage you, with my love and prayers.
Helen

Earlier you wrote:
>Tomorrow Weds. at 12:45 is my eye surgery.  So I probably won't be
>on e-mail for a few days.  I won't be on chat because my speakers
>are broke and it is not the off setting.  I went in again and check
>that and the sound levels so I might have broken a wire.  I will
>write back hopefully Friday and if not definately Monday to let
>everyone know I am ok and all is well.
>Thank you for your prayers and support.  I love each and everyone of you.
>
>--
>Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, but faith looks up.
>Karen Carter
>Class of '74

1 Corinthians 13:2  And if I.............understand all mysteries and
all knowledge,.............but have not love, I am nothing.