ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 07:42:34 -0600
Phil,

I got a blusey rockish tune that is entitle
Blinding Love. does that work? The lyrics are
below and if I ever  re-record a work tape of it
I'll toss it your way lol. The one I have was
before I knew how to encode MP3's that didn't
sound like you were in a tin can. Here ya go...

Blinding Love
©2005 Brad Dunse

Verse 1:
Baby my condition
Is critical and you're to blame
I got premenitions
One kiss from you and it's inflamed
Because of you my vision's
Impaired beyond repair it's changed
There ain't no remission
In plain sight it's here to stay

Climb:
I can barely see with the naked eye
One kiss from you and I'm mezmerized

Chorus:
'Cause I'm so in love with you baby I can't see
No one else mmm baby , you're the only one for me
I'm so in love with you honey for the life of me
This Blinding love has got me
Where I love to be
Love this blinding love

Verse 2:
My visual clinician's
Beside himself, he can't explain
My vision alteration
Can't be defined it's got no name
A medical frustration
For him, for me there's no complaints
You had my physician
Committed 'cause he's gone insane

Climb:
No matter how, he couldn't figure it out
Even when I cried to you out loud

Chorus

Bridge:
I can't believe how
I'd want to see now
The way I did before you anyhow
I can't perceive that
I don't believe that
I'd want to see different than the way I do now

Chorus

Tag:
Love this blinding love
Love this blinding love