ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:21:39 -0500
Phil, I was just trying to put together a post to send to you, but
you have said it much better than I could ever:  "An overly hyper
Charismatic, Born again, tongue talking, weirded out, extra Biblical,
son of the Living God."

And it isn't "what the hell" are you?   It is what in heaven are
you?  And that is what you are and shall be.........son of the Living God!

God's blessings, my brother,
Helen

Earlier you wrote:
>I read both posts completely.  I found nothing new and nothing I haven't
>heard before.  Nobody is perfect, as Jesus once told me, but I Am, is what
>He said.  So, if Jesus is perfect, I'm not worried about who people think I
>am.
>
>signed
>
>An overly hyper Charismatic, Born again, tongue talking, weirded out, extra
>Biblical, son of the Living God.
>
>Phil.

"...........Love is a cross!"