ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 09:21:49 -0500
Me too Kathy.  In my younger days I thought I had all the answers and I
thought that a person could control every aspect of their lives.  Now I know
that isn't true!  Just for the record I am not implying that anyone is
pointing fingers here!
Huggs and blessings to you and your family.
Virgie and Hoshi