ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 09:45:00 -0500
Hi all!
Today is jeremy and my one year anniversary!  I can't believe it!

We celebrated it last night.  First, he surprised me by having a limo pick
us up.  We went to this really fancy restaurant... witch had really awesome
food and service!  Then after we were done eating, the limo picked us back
up and we went to a show.  He bought tickets to what he thought was a
musical... but it ended up being a concert from a band that has all the
rights to the genesis music.  It was a blast... even though we both had
never heard any of there music!  *smile*

I still can't believe how blessed I am!  Happy anniversary Jeremy!
Jenifer gilley
check out my blog
http://claudastar.blogspot.com/
AIM: jenibear1998