ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 08:30:15 -0400
Actually, Phil, Denver sounds like Detroit.  Can you believe
it?  They lost 5 first string players yesterday in one half.  I won't
even bother to talk about Greenbay.  They lost again, to the Rams.  I
don't know how the Dalis game ended, but I did hear that the Philly
fans were pretty hostile to T O when he came on the field.  Some
people take this game seriously, I guess.  GRIN!
Kathy