ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 21:58:35 -0500
Praying God's favor on the appraisal. $230 is nothing for a single family
home here. We got 'em across the street in the $330's. I'd hate to be
trying to sell one of those now. We too are looking at housing, maybe
moving out of this town and into a small cabin type even. Something cheap,
easy to care for, and get on with life instead of slaving to make mortgage
payments.  Some years ago the Lord specifically told me to get out of
debt, and I aim to do it too. Getting very close.  That's a good chunk of
change that first mortgage will save you. I do pray it appraises out and
the closing commences with no hitches.

Brad