ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:51:58 +0100
Hi all,

Just to encourage you, as it has encouraged me, I want to share that my dear
87 year old friend Dennis continues to write to me quite often and said
recently that God speaks to him every day.  He has shared something of what
had encouraged his heart.  In addition, I have heard the tape of the
celebration service of the life of his dear wife, Daisy, to whom he was
married for 66 years.  Four of the family contributed and Dennis was just
wonderful in all he said, giving so much glory and praise to God in those
difficult moments.

Now he waits eagerly for the day when He goes to be with the Lord and sees
Daisy once again!

Please pray for him, as and when you think of it.  All the family are now
going about their normal business and do not live near to him.  He continues
to visit the 90 year old with whom Daisy shared a room in the nursing home.
She is a very difficult woman but Dennis says he just wants her to come
through for the Lord!

--
Carol