ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:45:03 -0600
Jen, and others,

She is staying at her boyfriend's.  He has taken a couple of days off work
to always be around her.  He doesn't have a phone except at work which is
only for business.  We've exchanged several emails.  He is not a Christian
but she is.  Simply put, she is facing a lot of demonic activity in her life
due to traumatic experiences in her childhood.  Recent events, that is, over
the last two years, have brought a lot of things to the surface.  I've been
praying with her twice a week for about the last two weeks or a little more.
Thanks for praying.

Oh, by the way.  She went to Bob Larson's Ministries but their deliverance
methods didn't work.  Makes you wonder, huh?

Phil.