From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:09:20 -0800

Dear Listmates,

I was speaking to another person with CD earlier this week when the topic of
pizza came up. About the same time, one of the members of the Bay Area CD
list on Yahoo reviewed a recipe from Gourmet Magazine she was fond of. These
two conversations made me very hungry for pizza.

As you already know, people with CD can have very good pizza. Admittedly, it
isn't the kind with the really chewy crust, but the trend is away from pizza
crusts with super gluten. For an old favorite with a new twist, go to:
http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/bread/ and look for <New>. Click through
to Experiment-9. There will be three recipes. I recently made two for
comparison. The third is one of the old standard. Carol Fenster also has a
good recipe for focaccia which also makes good pizza, albeit a little soft.
Then, of course there are the commercial mixes and the frozen shells.

I'm sure almost everybody has a favorite recipe or brand of pizza shell they
like.

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA