Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:19:15 -0400

All Parmesan
 "GOURMET WAFER CRISPS"
ALL CHEESE, ALL NATURAL AND ALL DELICIOUS

"IF YOU LIKE CHEESE YOU WILL LOVE THESE"

The Kitchen Table Bakers'(tm) All PARMESAN "Gourmet Wafer Crisps" are a hand
made "Wheat, Gluten, Sugar and Trans Fat Free" all natural product. They are
rich in calcium and protein and low in Carbs and calories. We have been very
deliberate in making sure that our wafers continue to meet the standards for
a quality gourmet product.  We use only the highest quality aged cheeses
which when combined with our unique baking process gives an outstanding
taste and texture, along with superior nutritional properties.

They can be found in the Gourmet Cheese, Wine, and delis, Natural and Health
food sections of your favorite stores.  (If you can't find them ask the
manager to order them!)

The Kitchen Table Bakers(tm) Gourmet Cheese Crackers are true crossover
gourmet/health products, with tremendous acceptance among anyone who loves
quality cheese, dieters and those with special dietary needs.

Our product line of All Cheese Wafer Crisps  consists of eight Gourmet
flavors, Aged Parmesan, Sesame, Onion Poppy, Garlic, Italian Herb, Rosemary,
Everything and our newest addition Jalapeņo,   They all share the same blend
of Aged Parmesan cheese as the only ingredient besides the individual all
natural flavors.

Coming soon look for our FLAX SEED variety...
And Single Serve "Grab 'N Gourmet" Packaging

The most important point we can make is:

*	THE "WAFER CRISPS" ARE ALL AGED PARMESAN
THERE IS NO FLOUR IN THIS PRODUCT ONLY CHEESE!

  We can always be reached at: [log in to unmask]  or look for us
at www.KitchenTableBaker.com .
800.486.4582

Barry Novick
The Kitchen Table Bakers