ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 18:27:10 -0600
I see. Sort of like an above water Gumby or for speech synths... Gumbee lol
Now Phil, even my wife who does daycare, I don't think anyway, does Sponge
whats his name. You know I'm thinking it is like this in the Scovell
household...

Grandpa. I want to watch Veggie Tales.

Oh come on kids Sponge pants is fun. You'll see honest.

No grandpa. I want to watch Barney. Anything but old fossel pants. Please
please please?

Now kids. Grandpa wants to watch Sponge Bob so if you want you can go play
in the snow for the next hour OK?

But Grandpa!

That's enough kids. Now go play like nice grandkids and if you're good
tomorrow grandpa will only watch a half hour of it OK?

Brad