ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:41:10 -0500
Phil,
You were from Nebraska, right?   We hosted the N.C.A.S.B several
times while I was there, but in 1966, I was only in first grade so I
probably didn't do much with the competition.  I do remember that the
cheer leaders from Nebraska always wore yellow.  They always came out
and did a round off or a cart wheel before they did their cheer and
there was always, only three of them.  I was a cheer leader in the
70s, so I guess that I would remember that since they were the competition.
Kathy