From:
Caroline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 23:06:23 -0500

We have started up a new gluten free recipe web site with a recipe forum.
We would love to have you exchange your favourite recipes with us.  If you
have pictures of your cooked or baked gluten free foods,  you may post the
pictures along with your recipe.
Visit us at http://www.celiaclife.com  and follow the link on the left to
"Gluten Free Forum". or http://celiaclife.com/forum/default.asp
Sincerely,