From:
Chris Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 07:18:30 -0500
-----Original Message-----

Date:    Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:03:12 -0500
From:    Jerry Wharton <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: dell motherboard

HI,
  lightning took out my dell dimension 2400 pent.4 2.4ghz mainboard. What=
 can I replace it with? Other than DELL, the drives still work and so doe=
s the sound and video cards I also thin the PS is OK I swapped it out and=
 the main board still had the green led but nothing else.    Jerry

It is my experience that Dell products are very proprietary and as such,
will not accept many off-the-shelf items. Here is a link to a website that
specializes in Dell components and may have what you need. Find out what
type of chipset you have for your mobo and check to see if it's listed here.

http://www.centrix-intl.com/

HTH

Chris Ryan