From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 18:55:18 -0500
Hi Richard.

Actually, it isn't that bad.  All that you do is use the lower memory
numbers for your most frequently used repeaters.  I use the lower 25 memory
channels for my principal repeaters, and it isn't hard to keep track of at all.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]