From:
Tim Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 16:19:23 -0000
Hi Chris,

I'm using a program here called dxtelnet to connect to the cluster network
via telnet.  It has been written specifically for dxcluster connection and
includes a list of telnet cluster nodes throughout the world. There are some
very useful features, including a voice spell mode which audibly outputs
incoming spots via the soundcard, and some very powerful filtering options.

I've found it very accessible using window-eyes, and all options are
available via the keyboard.

You can download a fully functional demo version which runs for 30 minutes
at a time, but the cost of registering the software is only about $35.

a search in Google should turn up the relevant link to get the program, but
if you have any difficulties give me a shout and I'll try to find the url.

Cheers,

Tim.  (GI4OPH)