BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:34:55 -0200
Brian,

Wow... that is a loaded message.

David, the poli sci guy, my current business partner & son I used to
take to work w/ me sorta the father-son work experience Boy Scout thing.
trust me I never get any of this stuff right the first time or the last.
So I had this project on 2nd Ave. at the Yiddish Theater where I had to
meet this methadone addict ex-con (he had tried to kill somebody and
been sent up to Sing Sing or whatever for a few years) on a particular
corner every Friday cause he was the labor shop steward and I in due
diligence to do what our company needed to be done (the good soldier)
had to keep him happy with a white envelope. He sorta caught on that I
was a decent scam, we paid our vig with a straight lip (no dumpsters for
us)... his uncle owned the Coppa Cabana yada yada... he moonlighted as a
record producer of nobody we got on our Ipods. He would call me on
Sunday nights on my cell to tell me where we could score in the next
histo presto gig in the Village. So a few years after changing my number
I'm up in Harlem w/ my son tagalong going to visit a genuine upright
Afro Am citizen capitalista who is a major property owner & hunter w/
bear and rhino heads on his wall -- a guy that in fact I really do want
to know -- stuff like that and we get on the elevator and lo & behold my
methead buddy gets on too and son gets to see Daddy at work. I got a
personal policy against talkin on elevators. Leave the buildin before we
say anything. Likewise, we will continue improving the process until we
succeed.

As to your lime burn in Savannah we got this idea going of LPTW (Local
Preservation Trades Workshop) and as a PTN member you can sport one w/
AIA creds if you fil out the paperwork (good for students ask Misha it
is damned subversive but true), I'll help, and we can see to it that our
progeny at least knows the life of cousins.

I'm game.

][<en