From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:39:16 -0400
I'd love to take that politically correct crowd, and politically incorrectly
send them to live how they want on their own island because there's nothing
I hate more. I have a class now in school that the book shoves politically
correctness down our throats, if it wasn't a required class I'd drop it
because it's hard to learn form a book you don't agree with but luckily it's
over now. I only have 1 more week in that class and I'm not reading the
chapter for this week since it's for no reason.