From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 10:42:13 -0400
The only thing I bother with on TV is auto racing, beyond that my TV is off.
It literally sat, turned off from the beginning of December, through very
late January or early February, when ever the first race was. When it
breaks, I won't be replacing it, I have a cheap TV tuner card in my computer
and I'll use that. It's not worth the money for me. Good thing I don't pay
the satellite bill, I'd have it shut off the 2 months out of the year I
don't watch it.