From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 19:35:14 -0700
Hi All,

Do any of you have a friend or know of anyone in your local club who is very
good at winding coaxial traps?  I want to turn my 160 meter inverted L into
a Battle Creek Special this summer but need traps for 80 and 40 meters.  I
have tried these in the past but without the means to verify they are
operating at the appropriate frequency, it is difficult to know if they
really work or not.  So, if I can find someone who can make them and verify
the operating frequency, I would like to go this route and pay for having
them built.

Please write to me off list if you can assist.

thanks much and very 73 to all.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX