From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:02:30 -0500
Bob:

Well, right now, the watch is in some sort of a set mode, where I can hear
the hands spinning around, so maybe it's somehow re-callibrating itself.

Again, the instructions really aren't clear on how to do this.

I'll keep you posted, and, if I can't figure it out by Monday, I guess I'll
have to admit defeat, and call Maxi-aids for help.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ