From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:52:08 -0500
Hi,
I'm not aware of a talking level, but I do own an audible level sold by
Cobolt Systems Shop in the U.K.  It works very well and I've used it many
times to level appliances, tables, pipe runs and the like.  And I even used
it the last time I put up a push up pole to make sure that the pole was
truly vertical before I pounded the base in to the ground.  Hear is the link
to the product.
www.cobolt.co.uk/cobs/product.asp?mscssid=RU712WXUC5CR8GA4S65CLR2RTX0R6DEE&dept%5Fid=4&pf%5Fid=0048
73
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR