From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:16:38 -0800
You're right about the color of your house.  When she bought her house,
she had only certain colors to pick from.  There was a case here in Vegas
where a lady had a dog who was going blind.  She had put in a brick walk
in her back yard as the dog needed this to find its way back to the house
as I recall.  You couldn't even see it unless you looked over her wall,
but someone complained and the association made her remove it.   A local
land scaping company here in town took pity on her and put in a path made
of astro turf, which wan't forbidden.

I wish I lived back in the wide open spaces of no permits and rules!!!

To run any concrete here in Vegas, even setting a fence post, you're
supposed to get a permit.  Mininum cost $350.00.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr