From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:48:39 -0500
Hi Mat;
If vontage had just mentioned that you could get "free" directory assistance
via an 800 number they might have had my business.  Suppose they were
holding out for their .99 per call.  Did you say that charge extra for 800
and 877-888 numbers?  That too will need to be investigated.  As for their
"phone adaptor" did you just plug it into your router or did you buy a
separate phone adaptor?
Richard