Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 14:16:24 -0600
i have vonage and i love it.  I have never had to make a 911 call but they
make sure now when you sign up that you know that it isn't the standard 911,
it goes to the nearest response center or whatever so you need to have your
address updated but for about $25 or something around there, I decided not
to even bother with a regular phone line because with the unlimited plan,
you do get free long distance