From:
Christy Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:49:25 -0600
Thanks. I can do that, though without twisting them around at least some,
there's going to be wire sticking out at least a little which, I'm assuming
is a safety hazard waiting to happen..

As far as the colors, fortunately the wires are labeled for me, and someone
gave me the colors on the power supply, so that's one hurdle dealt with.