From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:43:11 -0500
Bob,

You *NEVER* write a request for anything to the list itself.  All that does
is clutter up everyone's In box, and the request will not be processed.
Now, here are the instructions for getting off of this list:

Should you ever wish to leave the list, simply send a blank email to:
and your address will be removed.

Steve