From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:25:37 -0700
Yes, i have found that as wel.
I have also found that i can adjust the sliders such as volume and squelch
controls by manipulating the mouse.
On the laptop, i can run my finger across the touch pad, or use the cursor
pointer to raise or lower the values.
However, I think i have a problem with connectivity, since everytime i
execute a command in HRD, i have to leave and come back into the application
window to execute another command.
I am using a USB to serial adapter, so this may be causing some issues.
73
Colin, CF6BKX