From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:57:16 -0500
Hi Anthony, thanks for the note.  Sounds like your 7000 is really something.
Have you sold your 746 yet?  Re the 817, you can indeed control it with HRD,
but if you're gonna use it in the field, for which that radio's really
designed, unless you've got a talking computer in your back pocket, you're
in La La land with no vesa or pasportk, too quickly to suit me.  THanks for
the note, and your observations about the 7000 are very interesting to me,
dd.