From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 04:15:39 -0500
From: Otis Blue
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 1:03 AM
Subject: [gui-talk] Microsoft giving away free vista and office 2007

Hi,

I want to let everyone no about this offer Microsoft have going
on.  You can watch 3 or 6 videos and get a free copy of vista
business or office 2007 or both.  You will receive them within 6 to 8
weeks after you complete all 3 or 6 videos.  They have this going on
until Febuary 28, 2007.  What you have to do is register on the
following web site
<http://response.microsoft.com/P/v3/r.asp?r=T1_Url3&e=102086%3B838165%3B20350607%3B2%3B02&a=1007>www.powertogether.com
and select your 3 on demand videos and start watching or at least let
it watch you.  It will no when you watched each video .  So go to
that site above and read mor about it.  I read on a few list that
people had actually got there products so it is real.

         Otis Blue
o.blue at sbcglobal.net
Notice: carefully recognize my email address to make the correct changes.

Join me and get telephone and high speed services from AT&T Communications.

www.attreferrals.com
Referrer: OB8885001