From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:44:12 -0500
John -

There is no way whatever to completely hide you originating (or From)
address. It will always appear and all anyone has to do is mine the hidden
headers to collect it. To demonstrate:

1. Open a list message from this or any other list.
2. If using Outlook Express, press Control+F3. Now, look at the full set if
headers, including the complete contents of the From field.

It simply can't be done.