From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:36:34 -0700
For heavens sake he is on the 19th or 20th floor of a high rise!  Drop a
wire out the window when you want to operate and real it in when you are
done.  What a signal on the lower bands!

Thank you!

Brett Winchester - Reading and volunteer Services
IDAHO COMMISSION F/T BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED
P O BOX 83720
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208.334.3220.104