From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 08:44:14 -0500
I see a lot of improvement in internet explorer but I haven't tried IE 7 yet
with it. I want to talk with the monkeys at FS tomorrow and see if they give
me a run around like last time or if they can come up with an actual fix
this time before I do that, if I can't get it fixed, I might stick with IE6
and jaws 7 for a while and when I get my finances straightened out, look
hard at switching. I'm not saying it's great with IE, but I see a lot of
improvement over the big mistake, I mean, 7.1.