From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 09:57:56 -0000
I stuck a bit of rubber to the back of my Dictaphone switch
which stops it on all surfaces.
Do you guys have Dicem there?
It's a sort of sticky rubber which can be used to stop
things slipping on smooth surfaces.
Our local society for the blind here in Surrey sell it.
It comes on rolls about a foot wide and feels sticky on both
sides but no deposit is left on hands or surfaces.

This I use for stopping keyboards, keyers and more sliding
on my bench.

BTW - I have had my ham licence 37 years today!

David