From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:20:56 -0800
Hi Tom,

I had a Heil foot switch here.  It was the single model rather than the new
FS2.  It was quite small and I have a fairly thick carpet on the ham shack
floor so it seemed to crawl around a lot.  A friend of mine bought a big old
switch, probably from an old dictation machine or the like, and that is what
I am using.  for a foot switch, I'd go for big and bulky.

Good luck and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX