Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:15:54 -0600
well i think this laptop has the interactual or interwin dvd or whatever
this stuff is called, and speaking of laptops, this is the last time i am
doing the rent to own thing but i was in a pinch, anyway i asked for compaq,
they gave me an ibm thinkpad but then again they arent the smartest here in
this town.  i mean basically the guy put the contract in my brothers name
and noticed when he got here and said "it wont be tonight, but i need to go
get another contract for you to sign" and that was monday
and yes, i wouldnt have done this but i was sort of desperate for xp
anyway is that software you mentioned, accessible?this is i think but i
swear there were some buttons that disappeared after a while so not sure
whats going on