From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 07:42:31 -0700
Have you tried  pulling the key caps off and than turning the unit
upside down or some compressed air on the innards?  I have done this
with no damage to the note taker on some occasions.

Thank you!

Brett Winchester - Reading and volunteer Services
IDAHO COMMISSION F/T BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED
P O BOX 83720
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208.334.3220.104