From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 00:31:40 -0400
Hey, how 'bout that?

This actually *was* originally a story by a ham with a ham radio
theme (this particular story, "A Thousand Marbles", I mean), by Jeff,
whose callwas N9AVG but then he went and got a vanity call that I
can't remember at the moment. And someone's gone and turned it into a
chain letter! Isn't life strange?

Jeff used to have a bunch of stories and articles posted somewhere.
He also had a re-creation of a Clinton B. De Soto book called
"Calling CQ", which of course isn't on the net anymore. I still have
it, however, if anyone wants it. Original PDF, text, or html are all
on my hard drive...well...one of them, anyway.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Executive In Training! Watkins Manager #361534
Shop our catalog of timeless Watkins products at www.tastyshop.net
And see how becoming a Watkins associate will improve your family's
quality of life at www.tastybiz.com