From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:58:27 -0400
ya, I think for some areas there is a way, but I just don't know how. My
main reason for replying was to let you know your message did go through and
I at least, did read it. good luck. Have you tried the national weather home
page by chance? I'm sure you have but didn't know if there were links off
there that might offer help.